Adaptive security with integrated risk management
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security offers comprehensive protection for physical and virtual desktops and servers, plus mobile devices and security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes – all managed from a single console.
Best Protection, Best Performance
- #1 ranked antimalware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit and antispam technologiesBitdefender uses constant innovation to catch everything from everyday malware to advanced attacks and ransomware waves that other solutions miss, while having the smallest possible impact on system performance. The only solution to have won all VBSpam awards to date, Bitdefender also consistently scores top spam detection rates.
Streamlined Deployment And Security Management
- GravityZone Advanced Business Security provides comprehensive protection and management. This helps modern IT environments address all attack vectors while eliminating the overhead of managing multiple solutions. Organizations can use the cloud-hosted management console, or deploy the console locally. Based on hardened Linux machines wrapped in virtual appliances, the Bitdefender on-premise console is configured and ready to use in under 30 minutes. Endpoint Risk Analytics reveals the risk areas on a security-posture dashboard, and helps administrators prioritize existing threats and respond.
Smart Scanning & Minimized Resource Consumption
- Bitdefender allows you to run up to 30% more virtual machines than traditional solutions by optimizing and centralizing scan tasks. Unlike solutions that rely on the VMware vShield driver, Bitdefender covers any virtual environment and provides load balancing capabilities, as well as memory and process scanning.
NEW Protection against fileless attacks
Sophisticated threats like fileless and script based attacks have been growing in number in the past years. The new Script Attack Defense protects your infrastructure against attacks on legitimate tools like powershell or command line attacks before they can execute.
NEW Network Attack Defense
Get a new level of protection against attacks aiming to gain access to the system by exploiting network vulnerabilities
Extend protected areas, now with network based security that blocks threats like Brute Force attacks, Password Stealers, Network Exploits, lateral movements before they can execute
#1 Ranked Business Security Technologies
GravityZone Advanced Business Security received numerous awards from industry and independent testers.
One Console For Everything
Benefit from easy centralized management, easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints in any location.
Multiple Layers Of Security For Endpoints
Antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control, firewall, device control and content control with anti-phishing and anti-spam for Exchange mail servers.
Universal Coverage In One Product
All endpoints are protected, – physical, virtual and cloud – no matter the form factor, workstation, server, embedded, mobile, or the OS, Windows, Linux, Mac. You are covered!
Protection integrated with Endpoint Risk Analytics
Effectively identifying, assessing and remediating endpoint weaknesses is pivotal in running a healthy security program and reducing organizational risk. Endpoint Risk Analytics is an infrastructure that reduces exposure and hardens the endpoint surface area by discovering and prioritizing risky OS and software misconfigurations. Administrators can now address vulnerabilities using this new interface.
Bitdefender layered next generation endpoint protection platform
Uses adaptive-layered architecture that includes endpoint controls, prevention, detection, remediation and visibility.
RISK ANALYTICS AND HARDENING
DETECTION AND RESPONSE
REPORTING AND INTEGRATION
BEST PERFORMANCE 2017.
BEST PROTECTION 2017.
The combination of “Best Performance” and “Best Protection” is unique to Bitdefender, who scored best in these categories in all six tests performed by prestigious AV-Test throughout 2017.
Bitdefender’s advanced endpoint technology is integrated into suites designed with you in mind.
Specs & FAQ’s
SPECIFICATIONS / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
GravityZone Advanced Business Security is available both with a cloud and with an on-premise deployment. It protects workstations, servers, email, and mobile devices (physical or virtual machines). Servers should account for less than 35% of all units.
The number of protected mailboxes can be up to 150% of the number of endpoints included in the license.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows Desktop Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709), Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703), Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607), Windows 10 November Update (version 1511), Windows 10 (RTM, version 1507), Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Sierra (10.12.x), OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)
Windows Tablet and Embedded
Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Compact 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7
Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6.0 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher, OpenSUSE Leap 42.x, Fedora 25 or higher, Debian 8.0 or higher, Oracle Linux 6.3 or higher, Amazon Linux AMI 2016.09 or higher
Note: Specific kernel versions are supported. For details, please refer to the product documentation.
Mobile platforms (on-premise console only)
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPad tablets
Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
Memory: Minimum free RAM: 512 MB Recommended free RAM: 1 GB HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
SUPPORTED MAIL SERVERS
- Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010
- Physical and virtual servers
- Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync
CLOUD CONSOLE INSTALLATION
1. Log in to gravityzone.bitdefender.com with the credentials you received by email.
2. Start installing Bitdefender protection on your computers using the download link, or mass deployment options. 3.Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
ON-PREMISE CONSOLE INSTALLATION
1. Download the virtual appliance that corresponds to your environment. The download link will be provided by your reseller or delivered to you by mail after signing up for the free 30 -day trial.
2. Load the virtual appliance into the hypervisor and proceed through the configuration steps.
3. Access the console address in your browser and start to deploy endpoints.
4. Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.