1. Installing Bitdefender 2020
How to install Bitdefender 2020
Protecting your devices with Bitdefender 2020 is easy. Let’s go ahead and install it.
Bitdefender 2020 Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
• CPU: Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor
• Memory (RAM): 2 GB
• Available free hard disk space: 2.5 GB free space
• Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
1. Sign In to Bitdefender Central.
• If you are not signed in to Central already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Central, and click SIGN IN.
• If you do not have a Central account, click CREATE ACCOUNT, and then complete the sign-up process.
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Bitdefender subscription is activated on your account.
How to activate your Bitdefender subscription
You can activate your subscription also by following these steps:
• Go to Bitdefender Central.
• Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the window.
• Click the ACTIVATION CODE button, then type the code in the corresponding field.
• Finally, click on ACTIVATE.
• Your subscription is now activated. Close the pop-up window or click on PROTECT YOUR FIRST DEVICE to install Bitdefender.
NOTE: You do NOT have to type this activation code again when installing Bitdefender products from this account.
2. Go to My Devices, then click INSTALL PROTECTION.
3. In the Protect your devices window click Protect this device to install Bitdefender on your current PC. Then select device owner from the list.
To install Bitdefender on another device
To install Bitdefender on another device click Protect other devices. Select device owner first. You can choose to copy to clipboard the download link or SEND DOWNLOAD LINK. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient and click SEND EMAIL to send the download link via e-mail.
4. Wait until the download completes, then run the installer. This button will help you locate it in the browser
5. The installation package is first updated, then the setup wizard appears. Downloading the installation files can take a long time, especially over slower internet connections.
6. Select the Language you want to install the product in.
7. Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete.
8. Click START USING BITDEFENDER to continue. In the Get started window you can see details about your active subscription. Click FINISH to access the interface. Your Bitdefender 2020 product is now installed and activated.